Bluestacks 4 for PC – Run Any Android App on PC
Before the introduction of Bluestacks 4 Android emulator software, this wasn’t possible. But, now it is possible to run Android apps for PC with BlueStacks 4, and I’m going to share the exact one right here. The software doesn’t arrive with a price tag, and I can assure you that you’re going to love everything you experience.
This software was always my favorite from day one, as it was the only one working at that time. Now, in 2015, we have a lot of options to try, but the BlueStacks is still managing its first rank, with over 85 million downloads so far.
I can assure you that you’re heading on the right path, by choosing this Bluestacks 4 for PC to run Android apps on PC, and I’m going to share the whole package right here.
There’s a catch when it comes to running Android apps on PC, i.e., you can’t use all the features, because those apps are meant to be used on a smartphone, which has slightly different hardware than a PC. So, if you’re facing some issues with some particular features of an app, then you can understand, the reason behind its occurrence.
How to Install and Use BlueStacks 4 for PC:
Following are the steps you need to go ahead and start the procedure. Make sure you follow the steps, as it is, and don’t try to jump on any.
1. The very first thing to do is to download the BlueStacks software, of course. You need to get it from its official website, and you don’t need to pay for anything at this moment.
2. Go ahead and install the software, by double clicking on the installer file and then going ahead with the on-screen instructions. It will take some time, depending on the speed of internet connection. Make sure you’ve a steady and fast internet.
3. Start the software and right in the home screen, click on the Search tool, and enter the name of any Android app you wish to play. For example, let’s search for WhatsApp. Once found, click on the link in the result to proceed ahead.
4. Before you can make any move, a pop-up or interruption will appear, asking to setup Sync feature of the software. Go ahead, and interact with the same positively. You will have to login using a Google account to complete the procedure. This will allow your access to Google’s ecosystem.
5. Finally, the app will appear in the Play store. Pick the official one, and then click on the Install option ahead. Finally, a pop-up will appear, asking to click on. Click on the Accept button and wait for the app to get downloaded.
Once downloaded, BlueStacks will install the app on its own, and you don’t need to worry about anything anymore. Any app or game you install will be available in the All Apps section of the software, and you can start it.
Go ahead and launch the app and begin using the same. I guess, you didn’t meet any issues at all and are finally done with everything. Don’t forget to share this guide How to Use Bluestacks 4 for PC to enjoy andy Android App with all your friends online.